Day By Day

Monday, March 02, 2009

I Have An Ick ...

I have an ick.  But it seems to be a little ick.

I got up this morning, with the intention of taking DaBear to work and hitting my nail tech appointment at noon.  But I felt so tired and draggy, and I was sore all over.  I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth while DaBear was in the shower, and when he came out, I was sitting on the side of the bed, still wearing my nightgown.  I got dressed, slowly, but was so out of it afterward I was sitting at my new computer, NOT playing with it.  I thought I was awake, but he says I was sound asleep.  I emailed and left a voice mail for my nail tech, carted the portable, my cell phone, and all my to-do accoutrements into the bed --- so nice to have a bed big enough to accomodate all that --- and finally, after seeing DaBear off, plopped myself in the bed ...

Where I promptly fell asleep for three hours.

The phone woke me up.  My fuzzy husband was letting me know he was bringing me lunch.  How kind and thoughtful!  We ate lunch (Jack In The Box) and I was able to stay up and play with the new computer after he went back to work.

I am blessed to have the husband I do, and the freedom I do.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger