Day By Day

Saturday, October 11, 2008

I Have A Problem ...



But not for long!  NaNo's coming!

NaNoWriMo is the National Novel Writing Month, where participants finish a 50,000 word novel in the 30 days of November. I've been participating since 2003, and though I only finished 50,000 works once, in 2005, NaNo has compelled me to tighten up my writing, has shown me the way to connect two previously disparate writing efforts into a single overarching universe.

This year, i'm determined to finish. Cranking out 1667 words a day should get me out of my writing funk, and if I keep it up, I can have a novel and a set of erotic short stories by February.

Join the NaNo folk! Even if you don't write 50K words, you'll have x more words written than you do now!

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger